Global Technology Associates Construction Manager II in Rutherford, New Jersey
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence *throughout the US and Internationally. *
- Supervise field and quality control for coordination of new site construction.
- Work directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment.
- Coordinate order of power and telephone facilities.
- Ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards.
- Oversee installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned
- Perform site and Telco installation.
- Responsible for audit existing installation and gap analysis. Install necessary equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Experience in OEM equipment (Samsung, Ericsson, or Nokia).
- Strong management of outside contractors and internal processes thru construction and integration.
- Knowledge of wireless carrier new build and capital.
- Effectively solve any installation issues.
- Ability to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation and be a self-starter.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test are required.
_Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V _
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Location: Rutherford, NJ
Job Code: 1499
# of Openings: 1