Google Measurement Specialist in New York, New York
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role you will help implement the sector’s measurement strategy. Your understanding of first-party and third-party measurement combined with your understanding of our advertisers’ objectives will help grow large customer businesses by designing innovative and effective ways to demonstrate the impact of our advertisers’ Google investment. Your contributions will help “future-proof” our advertisers’ businesses, as you ready them for the next generation of measurement and attribution solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Activate and scale next generation measurement and attribution solutions such as Google Attribution.
- Implement and deploy the latest Google and third-party marketing technologies to drive client measurement capability.
- Collaborate across teams to innovate and provide full attribution product capabilities to customers, developing scalable solutions to industry challenges.
- Consult with advertisers to understand their measurement goals and assess whether Google or third-party solutions can effectively address their needs.
- Be a product expert for internal sales teams to tap into to be able to position Google measurement and attribution solutions accurately in-market.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of measurement and marketing technology experience in a relevant industry.
- Experience with search, mobile, display and video advertising.
- Understanding of digital measurement and attribution solutions.
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.